The SME Business Advisory Services Program helps eligible small and medium sized businesses access professional services to grow and transform their business. This initiative is open to any business type or industry sector.
Applicants are eligible to apply for a maximum of $10,000 (excluding GST) of matched funding to get access to professional business advice in key areas. If approved, this funding can help support business growth and transformation, and contribute to future business viability.
To be eligible, business applicants must:
• be a business whose operations are primarily based in South Australia
• have less than 100 full time equivalent employees
• be looking to transform and grow their business
• hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• not be a public company, charitable business or body corporate under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997
• be a sole trader, partnership, co-operative, private company or trust that carries on a for-profit business
• have a business that is being developed and in the opinion of the Department will be developed into a for-profit business that will be carried on.
Professional services which businesses can access through the funding includes:
• business planning
• finance matters
• workforce planning
• transformation of business and operating models
• identification of new business opportunities, including research and development
• analysis of growth opportunities
• information technology
• business future proofing, including how to maximise technology
• business continuity planning (including both emergency planning and managing occurrences such as supply chain disruptions)
• other advice as deemed appropriate by the assessment panel where the Applicant can demonstrate benefit of transformation and growth to their business.
Applications must be received by Dept for Innovation & Skills by 5:00pm 17 May 2021
All expenditure must be incurred by 30 June 2021.
If you are interested, please contact Wayne or one of the team to discuss both eligibility criteria and opportunities to help your business transform and grow in 2021.