View our new JobKeeper 2.0 Stimulus Calculator to determine your on-going income eligibility for JobKeeper beyond September 2020.
Click the link below to view the calculator.
We have designed this to help determine if your business meets the eligibility requirements to receive the extended JobKeeper payment as recently announced by the Federal Government. The steps to complete the spreadsheet are outlined below;
1. Replace *Business Name* with the name of your business.
2. In row 11, input your monthly revenue figures for the months of July, August and September 2019.
3. In row 15, input your monthly revenue figures for July, August and September of this year. The chart in rows 23-24 will then provide a graphical display of how you are tracking with regard to eligibility.
4. In row 27, if you incurred an overall downturn of 30% or more, you are eligible for the first phase of the JobKeeper 2.0 Stimulus.
5. Save this spreadsheet as you go, you are welcome to email your accountant at Henson Lloyd to discuss further.
If you have any issues with accessing the Calculator, please contact our office and we will be more than happy to assist you.
View Calculator Here – Jobkeeper Phase 2 Calculator