Partner, Accounting, Taxation & Business Services
Barrie commenced public practice in 1970 and during his 43 year experience has engaged clients from a variety of industries specialising in auditing, corporate and individual tax planning and advice. Over his professional career, Barrie has had wide experience in advising Small Businesses including retail manufacturing, agri-businesses and professional service entities.
Barrie believes in giving back to communities and over the years has contributed to a number of sporting and community groups and is currently Chairman of the Stirling Hospital, a position he has held for 20 years.
Barrie’s latest venture is a market garden at Virginia which he owns and manages jointly with his wife Thuy.
This project has added substantial information to his knowledge bank.
- Adelaide University
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member Stirling Hospital Board
- CBNSA. Chinese Business Network South Australia.
- ACBC. Australian China Business Council